Although I saw variations of the rules on several web sites, I’m presenting them as Charlie offered them to me:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Name fifteen bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of).
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog award.
Seven things about me:
1. Potatoes—mashed, fried, baked, boiled, as chips, or pancakes, or soup, or any other form—may be my favorite food.
2. One year, I coached a girl’s high school track team. (That was the year Title IX passed and the school was desperate for women coaches.)
3. I’m named after my mother’s desk mate in school, Zola Mullins, and my two grandmothers who shared the name Mary.
4. When I was a child, Roy Rogers was my hero.
5. In my high school band and orchestra, I played drums and a bassoon.
6. Nebraska, Florida, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana, and Virginia have been places I’ve called home.
7. I don’t like spiders.
Appalachian Heartwood , Denise Smith. Appalachia is in my blood, and Denise transports me there.
The German Genealogist’s Blog , Josiah Schmidt (now isn't that a good German name!) Josiah's tips are fantastic!
Indy Genealogy , Ron Darrah. Ron offers hidden gems about researching in Indiana and anywhere.
Genealogy Certification: My Personal Journal , Jill Morelli. Jill is my inspiration.
Clue Wagon , Kerry Scott. Wish I had Kerry’s humor gene.
Trippin’ Over Roots , Barry Kline. Barry doesn’t post often, but when he does I'm hooked. This particular blog post expresses his feelings about Virginia, which I share.